Wednesday 9 December 2015

Where for Art thou Alpha Male?


When people ask me what happened in my most recent break up.   I look them dead in the eye and say "He just couldn't handle all the woman I am. " Truth.  I am a confident, driven, successful woman and this is nothing to be ashamed of.  I used to believe I should date beta males to try and "correct" my strong personality.  But, there is nothing to "correct."  The following are four traits of my unicorn a.k.a the alpha male. 


 1) Success is their middle name.  But it is beyond their own personal success.  They love success so much they crave it for everyone! They surround themselves with successful people.  They see the potential in others and don't waste their time with excuses or people that aren't trying their best in this life. 


2) They build people up.  With their healthy confidence they share their positive outlook. I use to get confused by this.  I thought arrogance was confidence but this lead me to date douches who had unhealthy confidence. A true alpha male doesn't break people he helps others. 

3) They have beautiful ideas!! They plan dates and they aren't afraid to surprise you with a reservation at a new India fusion restaurant or a meal they cooked.  They try new things and read up on current events because that is what makes them a champ.  

4) They don't fear confrontation.  Confrontation to them is part of growth, exchange of ideas, etc. They are not afraid to say no and offer other solutions.  Alpha males understand that facing confrontation and working through such things are part of life.   They never give up where they have failed and are willing to have the same conversations. 

Alpha males are few and far between.  I have met men who I thought were alpha males but they were wolves in lion's clothing.  I have met a few alpha males in my life, but never had the pleasure of dating one...yet.  At this point they are like a mystical creature, the unicorn, that I hope to one day catch the eye of.  Thanks for reading. XO




































1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to casually approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you would prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to view this short video to unveil a strange secret that might get you your own harem of sexy women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete