Wednesday 13 January 2016

Aloha!



First I apologize for my absence from my post last week.  I was in Hawaii.  But my holiday seriously reset me into a healthy relaxed mind and allowed me to let go of a lot of bullish#t.  Let me share three tips to fully embrace the holiday island life.



1) Disconnect from technology.  After only a few hours I started to feel so much better about myself.  There was no wondering about unanswered friend requests.  There were no jealous moments over other women.  There were no demanding emails.  There was just me, deep breathing, turquoise waves lapping to a rhythm that seemed to sync with the beat of my heart.  With each blink I felt the warmth and acceptance of paradise replace all my worries and it was amazing.

2) Don't judge a book.  I had laughs with a rippled Navy officer, beer with an extraordinary Eastern European woman, fascinating conversation with a widower and so much more because I opened myself up to the possibility of humanity.  We are so stuck in out preconceived notions of others we lose sight that we are all human.   We all deserve a good conversation with a possible new friend regardless of where we are from and where we are going.   Opening your heart will only allows good memories in if you also use your head too. 

3) Let go of your inhibition and just go with it.   Makeup and dresses are fun for a night out but I mainly lived in my cheese tourist hat and loved it.   I wore runners and a dress and ate cheese until I was bloated and who cares? We try our entire life to fit into the Prada designed box of life and for what? I say let your hair down, let it get wet in the salty water and dried with sand and go out dancing because true beautiful moments in life are fleeting and we are wasting too many on trying to fit in.  You were born to stand out. 
We are all searching for those perfect moments and I promise if you go to Hawaii you will find them.  But, you will also find that you and all those around you have so much awesome within. Thanks for reading. XO. 


1 comment:

  1. Invest in Ripple on eToro the World's Top Social Trading Network!!!

    Join 1,000,000's who have already discovered easier strategies for investing in Ripple.

    Learn from established eToro traders or copy their trades automatically!

    ReplyDelete