Wednesday 14 October 2015

Viva Las Vegas




Wow, Vegas is a wild city!! It brings out your your wild child while encouraging more!! It is so much fun, if I didn't feel like a pile of death by too much fun I would want to go back. The following are three reasons you should go to Vegas now:


1) Time doesn't matter.  And, suddenly you realize it is 4 am but the bartender is fresh and friendly and the booze is still flooding.  You wonder what happened to last call and why are so many people still out and about.  Vegas is a place where you can eat breakfast any time of the day and bottomless mimosas are encouraged at 7 am brunch.  It is NEVER too early or too late for anything, it is always the right time because your on Vegas time!


2) Vegas has everything!! Wether you want to cozy up to a sexy young thing on the strip, dance, see celebrities, catch a show, etc.  Vegas has it all.  Something for everyone.  Above is me sitting at the pool on day one.  Enjoying a refreshing drink and glorious sunshine. My trip varied from this to hot mess express to a road trip to the Grand Canyon and so much more.  If you want it, Vegas has it.  Just go there.

3) Rules? What are those??  While I understand Sinatra sang that New York was the city, I have to argue Vegas is. There is no judgement in Vegas.  With this you find your cares melt away.  Typically in my own city when a man ten years younger than you wants to buy you a shot you laugh and tell him your age...not in Vegas.  Vegas reminds us to stay fun, to stay wild and most of all to let go and not judge.

I may be back in Canada but Vegas will always have my heart. Thanks for reading. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment