Wednesday 7 October 2015

Lesson Learned


Well, well, back to being blissfully single and a bit pissed to be honest.  I am not sure why it is right when I consider giving it my all and dating only one man that he turns out to be sh#t.  But, I suppose when the timing is right, so will the man.  The following are three things I have learned about my failure in love this round. 





1) Womanizers are not for me.  At first you feel special because your womanizing man chooses you over all the women he clearly fancies.  You feel like a unique snowflake.  You feel special, but the truth is you can't change an old dog.  He is still going to be interested in putting his nose to every new piece of ass he sees.  Regardless if some of those pieces are your friends or nemesis, which will break you. 



2) Date what you want.  Don't date someone you wish was a little different. A little nicer.  I have always wanted some one who tells me I am beautiful and compliments me.  I want someone who sends flowers and has a heart but you are always wishful that your love interest will be what you want.  Sadly, they are not always what we hope for. I would hope for someone who has built a real career, owns his own place, has good credit (at least a credit card) and has life figured out at 40 but Mr. M is far from attaining any of these admirable qualities.  Where did my standards go when I was interested in this dud? 



3) Be brave and strong.  Never waiver on how people can treat you.  It was right around the time when Mr. M told me about a hot girl hitting on him at the strip club and friending one of my girlfriend's on Facebook (after saying how hot she was) I hung up on him.  Men should not intentionally try and make you jealous or play games or whatever.  



Right when I was thinking things would be great with Mr. M and that he was worth my time he changed my mind.  Between his trash talking my exes and insinuating all my past lovers were nothing compared to him and talking about all the women in his life I realized I am worth so much more than his sh#t.  I hung up on him.  To which he text ended things with me and never talked to me again, I think I can honestly write that he is the biggest douche I have ever spent time with up to date.   As is my amazing pattern I am off to Vegas for three nights of relaxing poolside.  Viva las Vegas!!




































1 comment:

  1. Are you looking for free YouTube Views?
    Did you know that you can get them ON AUTOPILOT AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete