Thursday 12 November 2015

The Chase


I was doing it wrong.  So I blogged before about the excitement of the chase and how I actively have pursued men with out regret that I was the hunter.  That is when I realized this mentality is why I never get flowers, and I always have to come up with date ideas and in general have attracted duds.  The following are three reasons you should let yourself be pursued.

1) Hello confidence, you sexy beast! You know what is the best feeling? When someone puts effort in.  When they tell you they want to get to know you, or take you out or that you are gorgeous! Being chased by a love interest is one of the best feelings.  Being asked out makes your heart skip a beat in a special way that we all deserve to feel more.

2) For some reason when a man chases a woman it is typical but when a woman chases a man she looks desperate and clingy.  There is something so stressful about putting out a text and then waiting for a response while your inner lunachick begins to coach you into doing more grand acts to influence him to spend time with you.  Easy boots!!! Don't chase him and see what happens.

3) Relax.  I touched on this about the expectations of dating.  Some how when I start chasing a love interest it lays the groundwork for a major dysfunctional relationship.  A relationship where I hold all the stress, decisions, pressures, worries and somehow I become the only one working on things.   But, not any longer.  Now I am going with the flow and letting the chase take me where I need to be.  What is that old saying - you cannot expect things to change if you keep doing the same thing.


So I am trying a whole new approach to recognizing my self worth and seeing where being the hunted will take me.   The truth is I always thought If I didn't give it my all I might miss out.  BUT! I recently realized if a man doesn't give it his all he is missing out on me, and that is a lot to miss out on.  Thanks for reading XO

No comments:

Post a Comment