Wednesday 2 September 2015

No text? No problem.




As I mentioned in last week's blog I have been feeling my inner lunachick coming out.  Truth be told when a man stops texting a woman, she goes a bit mental. Therefore, I have been reading up on the no texting trend.  Yes, apparently it is a trend; it is right up there with text break ups… Oh so classy, I know.  Aside from my tragic taste in men, I feel have to write this post because all the articles were aimed at understanding why one is being ignored, and I am of the mind frame there should be at least one post as to why one shouldn't give a f#ck. 


              1) He is not interested.  With 7 billion people in this world there are going to be some that are uninterested in you.  At least he is letting you know this before you end up wasting years, or even one more second of your life, with the wrong person.  When he stops texting, you should also stop texting!!! We all know what that means: He’s too busy to take two seconds? No, he is not busy.  Please, get real!  Accept that he is not interested, and love yourself enough to not get desperate.  As I always say, never chase anyone. 



              2) He made you question your worth.  I hear this so much from my girlfriends.  The sudden text void reinforces the million, self-doubting, presumptions they have about themselves…  It. Is. Not. You.  There is nothing wrong with you!  Maybe you did text too much, maybe you got drunk and said you loved him too soon, maybe you wore your cat t-shirt and he hates cats...I don't know.  But, what I do know is we are all annoying, dumb, and foolish sometimes.  Anyone who can't catch your fly ball and keep running isn't worth your thoughts.  No one is perfect, no one is flawless, and frankly who would want to be when you can be messy, imperfect, and exciting you.  This is what gives you value.



              3) Silence shows you his true colors.  I classify the text silent treatment as a level below text break ups.  Even a text that says, "I am not interested" is better than nothing at all (Side note: if you do ditch a girl via communication never blame her, you are already dumping her, take credit for your actions...unless she slept with your brother, in which case she deserves an ear full.)  But, sometimes men are cowards.  Women always think that because their men are not communicating with them they are trying to be to be hurtful, this is not the case.  It is actually because some men are p#ssies, and despise confrontation.  Thus, in their cowardly way they avoid you because they think it will all just fade away perfectly.  Idiots! I know.  But, this is just an incredibly frustrating reality of dating.  



  My two cents:  I based this post on reality.  But, never let a fool who couldn't see you for all your glory make you feel down for a second.  He probably did you a favor by letting you discover the true him, and hopefully you will meet someone who makes you realize why things never worked out with men who are not worth your time.  Thanks for reading!!! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to randomly picking up girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you would rather have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy bars and restaurants...

    Then I urge you to view this short video to learn a amazing secret that might get you your very own harem of attractive women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete