Wednesday 27 April 2016

And then...I went crazy.


Recently I went into bitch mode.  And, I have to tell you it has the exact same outcomes socially as being nice but mentally it gave me peace of mind.  The following are three reasons I lost my mind and gained my back bone. 


1) Enough is enough.  I told off The Pilot for being a liar because rather than be honest and say he wasn't interested he made up a break up and that he was "going through some stuff" only to reappear a month later and play the same hustle.  Enough. I am not an idiot.  I told off The American because he pretended to be my friend. Enough.  I told off a creep who pretended he wanted to take me on a date but instead started totally inappropriate (and one sided) sexts.  Enough.  Enough men who think they can treat you like you mean nothing.  Like you aren't worth the truth. Like you are a walking vagina for any of them to try and get into.  Enough.  I had enough of all the bullshit.

2) Lesson learned.  I thought I learned a few years ago from the Mr. X saga that I needed to be sugar and spice and everything nice.  What a load of bullshit. You know what being too kind makes you? A door mat to self absorbed douches.  It does not bring you a kind hearted person.  Be kind to people that deserve it and destroy the rest.  Douche bags actually don't deserve door mats or kindness.

3) I felt weak.  Being super nice to save face is exhausting. It made me feel used and small.  It made me feel like I had no control.  It one hundred percent did not make me feel like the bigger person.  Telling people off did.  Telling people to get f#cked liberated me into happiness.  Telling men who sent me dick pics; and who literally met me for ten minutes asked me to f#ck, to get lost felt awesome. Telling men who had lied to my face without reason that they were full of sh#t felt awesome.  And, I am not loosing any sleep at night because my life has less douche bags in it.  In fact I sleep great.

So maybe this makes me a b#tch and if so I wear the title proudly.  I learned to treat people exactly the way they treat you and it completely empowered me.  And, yes, I may be single for ever because perhaps men are looking for sugar and spice but at least I will be happy.   Thanks for reading. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment